Qube PM - Credit Control (exclusive)
Designed for staff involved in any aspect of the credit control process.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Efficient arrears chasing
- Reduce the risk of toxic debt
- Demonstrate professional arrears management
- Explanation of property funds and headings
- Creating and viewing tenant transactions
- Debtor reporting options
- Notes and diaries
- Standard arrears letters
- Options for interest on late payments
- Debt provision
To gain the most benefit from this course, attendees should have good navigation skills within Qube PM and a basic knowledge of funds and financials. They should also have a basic understanding of credit control processes within the business.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.