Qube PM - Discovering Qube Property Management (exclusive)
Designed for staff with an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving information and/or for individuals new to Qube PM.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Understand the purpose of correctly recording key property information
- Effectively manage critical lease events
- Retrieve core data efficiently
- An overview of the relationships between the core areas of Qube PM
- Create records, including owners, properties, units and tenants
- Use of diaries to monitor critical lease dates (e.g. lease ends, rent reviews and inspections)
- Create notes
- Standard reports
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.