Horizon – Lease Payables Management
Designed for staff with an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving information on payable leases.
About this course
The aim of the training session is to provide an understanding of the Lease Payable Module within Horizon including the Agreement Wizard as well as know how to create and manage payable leases within the Horizon system and to be able to carry out business processes associated with Lease Payables Management.
- Overview of the Database Module & Horizon Data Structure
- Overview of the Payable Lease List Screens & the Lease Payable Agreement Wizard
- Creating New Lease Payable Agreements via the Lease Agreement Wizard
- Lease Payable Spaces
- Lease Payable Options
- Lease Payable Clauses
- Rent Reviews
- Demand Set Up
- Reviewing Lease Payable agreements via the Lease Payable Agreement Wizard
- Finalising Lease Payable agreements via the Lease Payable Agreement Wizard
- Updating Records in a Live Lease Payable Agreement
- Rent Review Updates
- Change of Landlord
- Lease Payable Renewals
- Exercising/Updating Options
- Move outs (Termination)
- Lease Payable Templates
- The Workplace
- Detailed Enquiries
- Lease Payable Processes & Reports
- The Lease Payable Regular Charge Process
- Horizon Standard Reports & Processes
- SSRS Reports
£600 per delegate
All prices are shown subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.