MRI Finance Enterprise Consultancy Package – eBIS Review
This consultancy package is aimed at companies who have been using MRI Finance Enterprise (eBIS) for some time and wish to carry out a review of eBIS Form configuration, Workflows and User setup.
The operational review should identify aspects of MRI Finance Enterprise (eBIS) which are not being used as efficiently as possible, identify knowledge gaps within specific teams and provide an insight into whether the current configuration suits the business requirements of today. On completion of the course participants will:
• Be familiar with the concepts of eBIS / eFinance.
• Be confident with form maintenance, routing, and field configuration.
• Be able to fully understand all concepts of eBIS System Administration for day-to-day use.
The consultant and client will, prior to the consultancy, agree details of the session, confirm start and finish times and any prerequisites. Maximum of 4 people in total.
· Attendees familiar with OpenAccounts and eBIS basics
· All delegates should have a Finance Enterprise user account and an eBIS Exchange Licence ensuring the system will be available during and immediately after the consultancy.
· Person(s) who are responsible for: eBIS System Administration.
· Person(s) who have sufficient understanding of the current and future business needs of the organisation to enable decisions relating to parameters and area structures to be agreed.
· Test &/or Live OA company(ies) available for training.
This consultancy package includes:
· Initial meeting to discuss high-level objectives including any areas of concern
· Review all existing eBIS forms and configuration to determine improvement
· Concepts of group types, groups, users & roles using examples
· Concepts of stages, choices, and actions
· Review routing configuration for current forms
· Current Routing Issues
· Fields, defaults, and Validations
· Provide a document confirming current eBIS setup and outlining go-forward recommendations
Should your organisation have Recurring Services or Pre-Paid Credits then you can utilise these for this consultancy.
If you would like more information on either of these options, please contact your Account Manager or our Solution Optimisation Team.