MRI Horizon - Introduction to Horizon (open)
Designed for staff with an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving information and/or for individuals new to MRI Horizon.
The aim of the Introduction & Data Creation training session is to provide a basic understanding of the Horizon System, from Basic Navigation to Searching and Filtering, running reports and processes and setting up the Workplace, as well as provide a basic understanding of the data set up within a V10 Horizon system. This includes the core entities of the Database Module.
- Understand the core modules within the Horizon system
- Locate and retrieve core data efficiently
- Quicker access to records and reports
- Logging into Horizon
- Overview of the main Horizon screens
- User Preferences
- Navigation & Overview of the Horizon modules
- Overview & navigation of the Horizon Gadgets & Home Hubs *
- The creation of
- Groups & Properties
- Units & Rental Spaces
- Customer/Tenant & Supplier/Landlord records
- Data Review/Detail Screen Information Records & Drilling Up & Down
- Methods of Searching & Filtering
- Exporting to Excel, CSV & Maps
- Customising List Screens
- The Workplace including SSRS Reports & the Wiki Help functionality
- Horizon Reports & Processes
£360 per delegate. All prices shown inclusive of VAT. If you are not able to purchase with a credit card or prefer to be invoiced, please visit the myMRI Client Portal and select Professional Services - Requests. Please allow three business days for your request to be processed
To contact us regarding a request for training for 4 or more people or to have this training delivered exclusively, please visit the myMRI Client Portal and select GPS Requests.
Please include the name and date of the training course and the number of delegates that would like to attend.
Note: If you do not have access to the myMRI Client Portal please contact your Designated Support Contact (DSC). If you do not know who your Designated Support Contact (DSC) is or need assistance with access please contact the appropriate support team using the contact numbers listed by product located here.