PMX: Accounts Payable - Bank Reconciliation (EMEA)
This self-paced course will introduce you to Invoices in accounts payable.
In this eLearning, we will cover the bank reconciliation processes in Accounts Payable.
- Creating new bank reconciliations.
- Reconciling transactions and journal entries.
- Migrating bank reconciliations to MRI for the Web.
- Reopening closed reconciliations.
- And running reports to view reconciliation details.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course includes the standard rate of 20% for VAT.
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase.