PMX: Accounts Payable - Setup (EMEA)
This self-paced course will introduce you to Invoices in accounts payable.
In this eLearning, we will cover some of the most essential setup features for Accounts Payable.
These features include:
- Bank setup, which includes adding new banks, setting up bank details, and setting up invoice payment preferences.
- And supplier setup, which includes adding new suppliers, setting up supplier details, setting up payment preferences, and more.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course includes the standard rate of 20% for VAT.
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase.