MRI Horizon - Facilities Management - half-day (exclusive)
Delegates will be guided through the set-up of the Horizon database for maintenance purposes, dealing with help desk scenarios and maintaining property elements.
About this course
- Improved reactive and proactive maintenance management
- Effective cost control of assets, jobs and projects
- Improved budgeting for projects and contracts
- Data creation and maintenance
- Creating regular tasks, procedures and schedulers
- Regular task jobs and inspections
- Horizon FM planner
- Using the projects and budgets functionality
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for users responsible for providing help desk support and dealing with property maintenance. Attendance of the following courses are prerequisites to attending this course: Estate Management; Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable courses.