MRI Horizon - Expense Recovery - half-day (exclusive)
Delegates will be guided through the set-up of the Horizon database for Expenditure Recovery, enabling them to collect on account charges from tenants and match them against expenditure recovered from those tenants.
About this course
- More accurate set-up of Expense Recovery data
- Improved budgetary control
- Efficient running of on-account and year end charges
- Efficient use of Expense Recovery journals
- Configuration and property set-up
- Running on-account charges
- Making corrective postings
- Processing expenditure
- Year-end processing
- Managing landlord void charges
Who should attend?
Users responsible for setting up the Tenant Ledger for service charges and the management of the receipts. Property management experience and completion of the Estate Management courses are prerequisites to attending this course.