MRI Planet - HelpDesk Module (exclusive)
This course is designed for delegates who are involved in recording requests for services, applying/monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and managing requests throughout their life cycles.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Speed up the capture of information relevant to the services provided
- Automatic selection of agreed target times
- Optimisation of data views to monitor requests and identify where
- intervention may reduce possible SLA failures
- Create/maintain Call Categories and SLAs
- Log Calls
- Manage Calls
- SLA management, use and monitoring
- Recording Call progress and audit
- Call escalation
Skills level required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Planet course prior to attending this. It is important that delegates are able to use standard Planet navigation tools and be familiar with the location information recorded in the Structures module.
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.