MRI Horizon - System Administration - two-day course (exclusive)
Provides System Administrators with a greater understanding of how Horizon works and how it should be maintained in order to achieve a high standard of service to their organisation.
About this course
CPD Value 12 points
- Enriched knowledge of the system administration area
- Improved continuous system maintenance
- Proficient troubleshooting
- Creating and maintaining users and roles
- Screen Customisation
- Management of Horizon configuration
- Run useful utilities and essential daily/weekly/monthly tasks
Who should attend?
Appointed System Administrators who will be responsible for the smooth running of the system on a day-to-day basis. The Estates Management courses are prerequisites to attending this course.
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.