MRI Planet - Introduction to Planet (exclusive)
This course introduces the basic structure and navigation concepts of Planet. It is designed for new users and/or personnel inputting, updating and retrieving information.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Understand module relationships
- Understand data structure in order to retrieve information efficiently
- Create/redefine data views to match business processes
- Planet modules overview
- System security/user rights
- Adding and managing data
- Running reports and exporting data
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.