MRI Planet - Management of Resources (exclusive)
Designed for those delegates who are responsible for managing the internal/external distribution of Work Orders using the Planet Management module.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Optimise the Work Order assignment process
- Define efficient methods of Work Order distribution
- Monitor resource performance effectively
- Create internal personnel records
- Record and manage contractor information
- Create/manage formal service contract
- Create/manage personnel shifts and rotas
- Create/manage Work Order appointments
- Manage tools register
- Manage personnel training records
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Planet and Work Order Management training courses prior to attending this course.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.