CPD Value 6 points
- Define an efficient and effective Work Order process to match business requirements
- Optimise Work Orders to deliver the correct information to internal/
external workforce and record completion information
- Create focused data views to enable supervisors to monitor work completion and identify potential problems
- Create Work Order types
- Create Work Order Safety Instructions
- Create/manage Risk Assessments
- Manage Work Order distribution (internal/external)
- Manage the Work Order lifecycle
- Recording Measurable Conditions
- Raising follow-on/rectification Work Orders
- Measuring performance
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Qube Planet and Structures courses prior to attending this course.
Please note: The list price for this course is per delegate.
To purchase via PayPal - please click the purchase button (above). (If you do not have a corporate PayPal account, you have the option to check out as a guest.)
To purchase and be billed via invoice - please complete the form here.
** Online registration is a two-step process. After registering for the course, you must select the specific date you would like to attend. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.**