MRI Planet - Management of Work Orders (exclusive)
Designed to enable delegates to manage the Work Order lifecycle from creation through to closure.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Define an efficient and effective Work Order process to match business requirements
- Optimise Work Orders to deliver the correct information to internal/external workforce and record completion information
- Create focused data views to enable supervisors to monitor work completion and identify potential problems
- Create Work Order types
- Create Work Order Safety Instructions
- Create/manage Risk Assessments
- Manage Work Order distribution (internal/external)
- Manage the Work Order lifecycle
- Recording Measurable Conditions
- Raising follow-on/rectification Work Orders
- Measuring performance
Skills level required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Planet and Structures courses prior to attending this course.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.