MRI Planet - Planet Web Portal - Configuration/Use (exclusive)
This course is designed for those delegates involved in configuration and management of the Planet Web Portal.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Multiple levels of user group access
- Self Service call logging process
- Contractor level access for Work Order management
- Self-service room booking process
- Provide access to asset data, work history and KPI reports
- Web Portal “look and feel” configuration
- Configure user group access
- Define/configure module functionality
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have a good understanding of the Planet data structure and existing business processes.
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.