MRI Planet - Planned Maintenance (exclusive)
The Planet Planned and Preventive Maintenance (PPM) module training course is designed to enable delegates to create and manage a rolling PPM schedule of inspections and services which can aid compliance with legal or statutory standards.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Create a diary of Planned Maintenance activities against Locations, Assets or Systems
- Set job frequency, service procedures and who is contracted to do the work
- Assign/distribute work to in-house teams or external contractors
- Create and manage procedures
- Create and manage PM Jobs
- Plan and schedule Jobs
- Assign Measurable Conditions
- Analyse labour capacity and requirements
- Analyse cost distribution
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to MRI Planet course prior to attending this course.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.