MRI Planet - Stores Module (exclusive)
The Planet Stores training course is designed for those delegates involved in the management of Stores items, maintaining stock levels and tracking items to point of use.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Instant access to stock levels
- Define minimum stock and re-order levels
- Full audit trail for stock items
- Create usage history against Objects (Locations, Assets and Systems)
- Report on stock valuations
- Create/manage approved Suppliers list
- Create/maintain Items catalogue
- Create/manage multiple Stores
- Issue stock to Work Orders/Cost Codes
- Stock takes
- Stock control and analysis
- Stock costs and revenue control
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Qube Planet course prior to attending this course.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.