MRI Planet - Structures Module (exclusive)
The Planet Structures Module training course is designed to enable delegates to create and maintain the Objects (Locations, Assets and Systems) which work/financial history will be recorded against. It also covers the management of space and maintenance of the Assets Register.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- The creation of different Objects, ensures work/financial history can be collected and recorded at the correct level
- Locations can be broken down by space type and departmental usage recorded, to assist in strategic space planning
- Asset locations can be recorded and relocation managed to ensure Planned Maintenance activities are carried out efficiently
- Create and manage Locations, Assets and Systems
- Create and manage Measurable Conditions
- Plan and analyse space
- Create managing audits
- Record Meter Readings
- Create Location warnings
Skills level required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to MRI Planet course prior to attending this course.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.