Qube PM - Direct Debits (exclusive)
Designed for staff who will have an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving Direct Debit information.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Proactively manage cash flow
- Satisfy customer expectation
- Reduce the cost and complexity of receipt handling
- An overview of the Qube PM procedures necessary to implement Direct Debits
- The creation and maintenance of Direct Debit Mandates and Payment Plans
- An understanding of the difference between Direct Debit Mandates and Payment Plans
- An understanding of the need for Payment Plans and the creation and maintenance of the records and notifications
- The production of the export file
- Examples of the reports produced as a result of the export routine including any exceptions
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.