Qube PM - Financials in Property Management (exclusive)
Designed for delegates who take an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving financial information using Qube PM.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Speed up manual processing
- Improve debtor reporting
- Comply with RICS regulations by setting up appropriate fund checks
- Copy existing funds and create new ones
- Post periodic and additional tenant charges
- Post single and batch tenant receipts, including under and overpayments
- Standard reports
- Transfer monies to owners and period end reporting
- Bank reconciliation
To obtain the most advantage from this course, delegates should have attended the 'Discovering Qube Property Management' training course or have a working knowledge of the navigation and structure of MRI Qube PM Property Management module.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.