Qube PM - General Ledger (exclusive)
Designed for delegates who take an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving financial information using Qube PM.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Increase the ease of posting
- Speed up the bank reconciliation process
- Produce reliable period-based management accounts
- Maintain company and account information, including the Chart of Accounts
- Create journal posting templates
- Understand nominal transfers
- Bank reconciliation options
- Inter-company accounting routines
- Generate VAT reports
- Perform a company year
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.