Qube PM - General Ledger (exclusive)
Designed for delegates who take an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving financial information using Qube PM.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Increase the ease of posting
- Speed up the bank reconciliation process
- Produce reliable period-based management accounts
- Maintain company and account information, including the Chart of Accounts
- Create journal posting templates
- Understand nominal transfers
- Bank reconciliation options
- Inter-company accounting routines
- Generate VAT reports
- Perform a company year
To gain the most benefit from this course, attendees should have good navigation skills within Qube PM and have a good knowledge of accounting. They should also have a basic understanding of your company structure.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.