Qube PM - Service Charges - 4 x Half Day sessions (open)
Designed for delegates who have involvement with service charge accounting.
- Ensure compliance with Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Automate funding of paying for residual costs
- Speed up the loading of budgets
- Improve budgetary control
- Create service charge funds
- Set up apportionment percentages and vary these during the service charge year
- Set up VAT for mixed-use properties
- Set up tenant and schedule caps
- Charge owners/landlords for voids and other residual costs
- Use and understand the purpose of standard service charge and fund consolidation reports
- Use Excel Wizard to upload budgets
- Post accruals and prepayments
- Post balancing charges
- Advance the service charge to the following year
To gain the most benefit from this course, attendees should have good navigation skills within Qube PM and a basic knowledge of funds and financials. They should also be aware of your business's Service Charge structure.
CPD Value 12 points upon completion of all 4 sessions, please request a certificate from your Trainer.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £720 per delegate for all 4 sessions. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT. If you are not able to purchase with a credit card or prefer to be invoiced, please visit the myMRI Client Portal and select Professional Services - Requests. Please allow three business days for your request to be processed
Important: The list price for this course is per student/attendee. Click Purchase above to purchase via PayPal or you can simply pay via credit or debit card without creating a Paypal account during checkout. Online registration is a two-step process. After registering for the course, you must select the specific date you would like to attend. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.
To contact us regarding a request for training for 4 or more people or to have this training delivered exclusively, please visit the myMRI Client Portal and select GPS Requests.
Please include the name and date of the training course and the number of delegates that would like to attend.
Note: If you do not have access to the myMRI Client Portal please contact your Designated Support Contact (DSC). If you do not know who your Designated Support Contact (DSC) is or need assistance with access please contact the appropriate support team using the contact numbers listed by product located here.