Qube PM - Service Charges - two-day course (exclusive)
Designed for delegates who have involvement with service charge accounting.
About this course
CPD Value 12 points
- Ensure compliance with Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Automate funding of paying for residual costs
- Speed up the loading of budgets
- Improve budgetary control
- Create service charge funds
- Set up apportionment percentages and vary these during the service charge year
- Set up VAT for mixed-use properties
- Set up tenant and schedule caps
- Charge owners/landlords for voids and other residual costs
- Use and understand the purpose of standard service charge and fund consolidation reports
- Use Excel Wizard to upload budgets
- Post accruals and prepayments
- Post balancing charges
- Advance the service charge to the following year
To gain the most benefit from this course, attendees should have good navigation skills within Qube PM and a basic knowledge of funds and financials. They should also be aware of your business's Service Charge structure.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,260 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.