Qube PM - Workflow (exclusive)
Designed for system administrators and users new to workflow. It guides delegates through a variety of workflow processes by providing a range of practical activities that build in complexity over the course of the day.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Promotes the definition of formal business processes
- Enforces monitoring of business processes
- Avoid delays through absence or non-performance
- An overview of the relationships between the core areas of Qube PM
- Create records, including owners, properties, units and tenants
- Use of diaries to monitor critical lease dates (e.g. lease ends, rent reviews and inspections)
- Create notes
- Standard reports
At MRI: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
On-site: £1,350 per day for up to six attendees. Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.