Qube PM - Workflow (open)
Designed for system administrators and users new to workflow. It guides delegates through a variety of workflow processes by providing a range of practical activities that build in complexity over the course of the day.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Promotes the definition of formal business processes
- Enforces monitoring of business processes
- Avoid delays through absence or non-performance
- An overview of where workflow can be applied
- Discussions on the planning process to be able to implement workflows
- Looking at the practical application of the workflows.
- Building a number of simple workflow definitions.
- A look at the management of running workflows by reporting.
To obtain the most advantage from this course, delegates need to possess a good working knowledge of the MRI Qube PM software, particularly the Property Management, Purchase Ledger modules and Maintenance Management module if used.
£300 per delegate.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.