Qube PM - Using Qube PM as a Property Manager (exclusive)
Designed for delegates who wish to effectively manage their property portfolio utilising the tools in Qube PM.
About this course
CPD Value 6 points
- Reduce the risk of duplicating data by holding all relevant information in Qube PM
- Effectively manage critical events
- Automate correspondence sent to tenants
- Improve efficiency
- Maintain portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- Record and action property events
- Use the automated approval and authorisation process for supplier invoices
- Create and upload budgets from Excel
- Make use of Document Manager
To obtain the most advantage from this course, delegates should have attended the 'Discovering Qube Property Management' training course or have a working knowledge of the navigation and structure of MRI Qube PM Property Management module.
Delivered remotely via Webex: £1,200 per day for up to six attendees.
Additional attendees: £100 per person.
The maximum number of attendees for a course is 8.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
*Commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at ~5.00 p.m.
*Include a break of 1 hour for lunch.
*Include two scheduled breaks of 15 minutes.